2022 International Excellence Scholarships at University of Kansas
The University of Kansas is offering $100,000 to outstanding students in the United States for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Why choose to study at the University of Kansas? The University of Kansas is the state’s flagship research university, known for its basketball team and extensive curriculum.
The University was established on March 21, 1865, established in 1866 by a charter granted by the Kansas Legislature in 1864 and by legislation passed in 1863 by the state constitution, which preceded the admission of the Kansas Territory to statehood in 1861 The 34th state joined the Union two years after the Constitution was adopted.
For fall 2021, enrollment at the Lawrence and Edwards campuses is 23,958; KU Medical Center (KUMC) enrolls another 3,727 students, and the three campuses enroll 27,685 students. The University as a whole, including KUMC, employed 4,776 faculty members (faculty, faculty, graduate staff, and librarians) in fall 2021.
Kansas sports teams compete in NCAA Division I sports with the Jayhawks as members of the Big 12 conference. They play 16 varsity sports, as well as club-level sports such as ice hockey, football and men’s volleyball.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Kansas International Excellence Scholarship
- Applicants must have a 3.5+ GPA.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must check all Entry Requirements before starting the admissions process.
- Applicants must submit the following scores English Language Proficiency Test:
- TOEFL iBT or TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition – 79
- TOEFL Paper-delivered Test – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE and PTE Academic – 53
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing – 590
- ACT English – 22
- AP English – Level 4
- AS and A Level English Language Exams – Grade B in both exams
Eligible countries: International
Award value: $100,000
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
How to apply: Applicants must be in University Portal.
Application deadline: November 1, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information
Is a nice one