Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University, USA 2023-24
This is to remind you of the Application Window 2023-24 for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarships at Harvard University
The summary points about the Harvard University Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarships 2023-24 that you need to pay attention to are listed below:
- funding is partial
- They take all courses at Harvard University
- International students are eligible
- All MBA applicants are eligible
brief description; introduction
One of the top business programs in the world is the Harvard MBA, offered at one of the most respected universities in the world. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded every two years for a two-year program at Harvard Business School.
The Boustany Foundation has offices in Monaco and Switzerland. Although each organization has a board of directors made up of individuals from different backgrounds and countries, the two organizations share similar missions. The Boustany Foundation is currently actively involved in promoting and maintaining several aid and scholarship programs, all of which have high ambitions for the future and global reach. Scholarships are increasingly established for outstanding and promising individuals.
The application deadline is May 31, 2022.
The Harvard University Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023-24 is a program designed to reward high-achieving international students and is only available for the following programs:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
The University will provide all of the following:
- $102,200 ($51,100 per year) in tuition assistance has been provided.
- Travel and accommodation costs associated with the internship.
The Harvard University Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023-24 is primarily for MBA applicants.
Number of awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the 2023-24 Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University:
- Candidates must have excellent academic qualifications and show significant promise. Although applicants from any country are eligible for the scholarship, applicants of Lebanese origin will receive preference.
- Candidates can submit scholarship applications only after receiving an acceptance letter from the Harvard MBA School.
The following procedures remain the only feasible way to apply correctly:
- If you would like to apply, please email your resume, GMAT scores and a copy of your college acceptance letter to: email@example.com.
Please click Harvard University Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023-24 Start your application.
frequently asked questions
Here are frequently asked questions to help you search for scholarships:
What is the Harvard University Bostani Foundation MBA Scholarship?
- This is an MBA job opening only for high-achieving applicants on the Harvard Scholarship.
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly upon request.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.
What a beautiful picture
Sounds good to hear
Sounds good to know