Excellence Presidential Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University, USA 2023-24
This is to remind you of the application window for the 2023-24 Excellence Presidential Scholarship at Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Listed below are the summary points that you need to be aware of about the Illinois Wesleyan University Presidential Excellence Scholarship 2023-24:
- Funds are full
- They take all courses at Illinois Wesleyan University
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
brief description; introduction
International students in every first-year entering class are eligible for the Illinois Wesleyan President’s Scholarship and other need-based financial assistance. International students are those who are not U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.
Merit-based scholarships are available to qualified overseas applicants who have demonstrated academic excellence and test scores in the requisite entrance examinations. These awards are renewable and fully supported for a period of up to four years.
The application deadline is February 15, 2023.
The Illinois Wesleyan University Excellence Presidential Scholarship 2023-24 is a program designed to reward high-achieving international students and is only available for the following programs:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
The University will provide all of the following:
- The award includes payment of full tuition fees.
The Illinois Wesleyan University Excellence Presidential Scholarship 2023-24 is mainly for undergraduate programs.
Number of awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the 2023-24 Presidential Excellence Scholarship at Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Outstanding abilities, interests, and academic achievement are considered when awarding the Illinois Wesleyan University President’s Scholarship.
The following procedures remain the only feasible way to apply correctly:
- Application to WU or the Common Application (no fee or preference for either application)
- Copies of official transcripts from all high schools and institutions you have attended or are currently attending. Transcripts from the last three years should be included on the transcript. Academic documents must be written in English and notarized.
- English proficiency test. Scores from the Duolingo English Test, IELTS, TOEFL or GTEC are also acceptable. In addition to TOEFL scores from a single test date, IWU also accepts MyBest scores. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT 80 and Duolingo English Test 105 are the minimum entry requirements. Scores older than two years will not be considered.
- Upon request, qualified candidates may be exempted from the English language proficiency test.
- A letter of recommendation in English from a teacher or counselor attesting to your academic standing and language proficiency in speaking, listening and reading.
- Family Financial Statement International students are admitted to IWU on a need-by-need basis. Applications will be evaluated without further consideration of ability to pay after making the required financial commitment of $10,000 per year (no need).
- Please send a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org in .jpg or .pdf format. Please let us know if you do not have a valid passport. Your application for admission will not be delayed as a result.
- Standard test results. Must submit SAT, ACT, 3 AP exam scores, 3 IB exams or IB Diploma (to be awarded diploma), 3 A-Level exams, but only one of them can be submitted. We do not require SAT Subject Tests.
- or private session (test optional).
- For international students whose first language is not English, TOEFL or IELTS scores are still required.
- apply for artist
- If you are applying to the School of Music or the School of Dramatic Arts, you can submit audition materials online. If you are applying to the School of Art, your portfolio may be uploaded as part of your application for admission.
- The relevant testing agency should send official copies of test scores directly to Illinois Wesleyan. Copies must be certified by a school representative as an official copy of the original prior to mailing or emailing.
- Please send all supporting documents to:
- email@example.com 309-556-3031
- Assistant Director of International Admissions, Illinois Wesleyan University 1211 Park Street Bloomington, IL 61701 United States
Please click Illinois Wesleyan University Excellence Presidential Scholarship 2023-24Start your application.
frequently asked questions
Here are frequently asked questions to help you search for scholarships:
What is the Presidential Excellence Scholarship at Illinois Wesleyan University, USA?
- Here are undergraduate jobs for high-achieving applicants for the Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly upon request.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.