Fleur-de-Lis Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Louisiana, USA 2022-23
This is to remind you of the Application Window 2022-23 for the Fleur-de-Lis Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Louisiana, USA
Listed below are the summary points that you need to be aware of about the Fleur-de-Lis Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Louisiana, USA 2022-23:
- funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
brief description; introduction
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette realizes that paying college tuition can be a challenge for students from other countries. To help them work out their budget, it created the Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship. Applications are now being accepted for the 2022-2023 school year.
New foreign university students who wish to enroll in undergraduate programs can submit applications for this award. To be eligible, candidates must have an overall GPA of 2.50 or higher, an ACT composite score of 20 or higher, or an SAT score of 1030 or higher. The award is $6,864 per semester for a maximum of eight semesters.
The application deadline is December 16, 2022.
The University of Louisiana Fleur-de-Lis Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-23 is a program designed to reward high-achieving international students for the following programs only:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
The University will provide all of the following:
- The University of Louisiana at Lafayette will provide award-winning overseas students with funding for up to eight semesters of undergraduate study at $6,864 per semester.
The University of Louisiana Fleur-de-Lis Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-23 is mainly for undergraduate programs.
Number of awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of Louisiana Fleur-de-Lis Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-23
- Candidates must have an overall GPA of 2.50 or above.
- Candidates must have a composite ACT score of 20 or an SAT score of 1030.
- All candidates are required to be admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette on a regular basis.
The following procedures remain the only feasible way to apply correctly:
- Candidates must first submit an application for admission through the university website. All qualified candidates will be considered.
- needed file: The University requires students to provide the following documents:
- True copies of all certified or official secondary academic documents
- Bank statement proving funds
- Entry Requirements: Candidates must have successfully completed an approved secondary school program equivalent to a US high school diploma.
- language prerequisites: Students must submit the following English proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT-79
- TOEFL PBT-550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
- ACT English – 18
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing – 500
- Accuplacer Writing – 250
Please click University of Louisiana Fleur-de-Lis Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-23Start your application.
frequently asked questions
Here are frequently asked questions to help you search for scholarships:
What is the Lily Blossom Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Louisiana in USA?
- This is an undergraduate position for scholarship applicants at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette only
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly upon request.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.
This is really good
Canada as a country is really trying. Keep it up.
I love too
I like this country