Hult International Business School Global Generation Scholarship in USA- 2023
The Global Generation Scholarship recognizes new students who bring a unique global perspective to the school community through international experience or multilingualism.
Recipients of this application will receive US$5,000 or £3,500 per academic year. This equates to $20,000 or £14,000 over four years, or $15,000 or £10,500 over three years.
Application deadline: March 15, 2023.
Eligible countries: International
Award Worth: Recipients of this scholarship will receive US$5,000 or £3,500 per academic year for students entering in 2023-2024. This equates to $20,000 or £14,000 over four years, or $15,000 or £10,500 over three years.
Number of Awards: 3
- Applicants must be admitted to the University
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma with relevant grades.
- Applicants must provide proof of English proficiency i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
How to apply: Applicants must be in Undergraduate Degree Programs in the University. To be considered for the Global Generation Scholarship, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or a five minute video. Your submission should demonstrate your global mindset by answering one of the following questions to illustrate how your international experience or multilingual ability may have affected your prospects:
- How has your global experience/multilingualism made you who you are today?
- How has your multicultural experience influenced your future ambitions and how will studying at Hult support your ambitions?
Very good and nice
Very nice and good
This is exciting