Immigrate To Canada: 6 Sure Easy Ways to move to Canada
Canada has become one of the top destinations for immigrants; this is because of its high quality of life, strong economy and friendly immigration policies.
Believe it or not, after Russia, Canada happens to be the second largest country in the world. Canada isn’t just a tourist hub, it’s their dream land.
Why immigrate to Canada?
While there are over a million reasons to immigrate to Canada, here are just a few of them:
- Canada is considered one of the safest places in the world.
- You can find many opportunities in Canada. That’s why foreigners and skilled workers flock to Canadian shores every year. People who are willing to work will always find work.
- The country has free basic healthcare and an excellent education system.
- Canada has a diverse landscape that stretches from rugged mountains to Niagara Falls.
- Canada also ranks ahead of many countries when it comes to personal freedom.
How do I immigrate to Canada?
Foreigners can immigrate to Canada in a number of ways. All immigration programs have their eligibility criteria and qualifications. Here are the 6 most common ways to move to Canada: 2
1. Fast Track
This immigration route is ideal for skilled foreigners who wish to settle permanently in Canada. Prospective immigrants may select three (3) immigration options under Express Entry.
A generation). Federal Skilled Worker Program
To immigrate to Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program, applicants must score at least 67 on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The CRS rates you based on 6 factors, including: Canadian age, adaptability, language ability, work experience, education and employment opportunities.
In terms of languages, French and English are the two (2) official languages of Canada. Meanwhile, applicants must take an approved language test to demonstrate their knowledge of English or French.
The Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) and the Niveaux de compétence Linguistique Canadien (NCLC) are two (2) tests used to measure your proficiency in French and English.
The first official language requires at least CLB 7 or NCLC 7. To earn points in a second official language, immigrants must meet a minimum level of CLB 5 or NCLC 5.
Federal Skilled Worker Program – Points (Score Calculator)
|18-35 years old||12|
|38 years old||9|
|41 years old||6|
|42 years old||5|
|43 years old||4|
ii).Federal Technology Trade Program
The second under Express Entry is the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and to qualify for this pathway, applicants must:
- Plan to live outside of Quebec.
- At least CLB 5 in speaking and listening, and at least CLB 4 in writing and reading
- Have at least two (2) years of full-time work experience or equivalent part-time work experience
- Satisfy job requirements in skilled trades as defined by the NOC (National Occupational Classification)
- Provide full-time employment for at least one (1) year
notes: There are no minimum educational requirements to immigrate to Canada through this program.
three). Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
This is the third immigration pathway under the Express Entry program. To be eligible for this pathway, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must plan to live outside of Quebec.
- They must achieve the language proficiency required for the job in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- He or she must have at least 12 months of full-time skilled work experience or equivalent part-time experience in Canada within the past three years. Self-employment and work experience gained during study do not count.
There are no minimum educational requirements to immigrate to Canada through the CEC program.
2). Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Most provinces and territories in Canada can nominate immigrants through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must live and work in the province in which they were nominated.
Eligibility criteria are different for each province in the program. While some provinces design their programs to attract merchants and students, others may target skilled or semi-skilled workers. At the same time, some provinces have launched fast-track programs.
To be eligible to immigrate to Canada through the PNP, applicants must first apply for a nomination from the desired province. Once they are nominated, they can apply for permanent residence at IRCC.
3).Quebec Selected Skilled Worker Program
Quebec, Canada’s oldest and largest province, has its own immigration rules and two (2) phases of the program:
Stage 1: Apply to the Quebec government for a certificate of choice that you have been admitted as an immigrant.
second stage: Apply for permanent residency with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
4). Family Sponsored Visa Scheme
Canadian citizens and permanent residents, and registered in Canada as Indians According to Canada Indian law Those over 18 can sponsor relatives who wish to immigrate to Canada.
Common-law partners, marital partners or spouses can be sponsored, provided they are over 18 years old and the sponsor has a bona fide relationship with them. A common-law partner or spouse must live with the applicant to qualify.
Although for conjugal partners, the relationship should last at least one (1) year. Dependent children of the applicant can also be sponsored to move to Canada.
Parents and grandparents can be sponsored as long as the sponsor can support them financially and ensure they do not need financial assistance from the government.
If you adopt one or more children from another country, you must complete the adoption process before sponsoring the children. Anyone who is adopted or related by blood can also be sponsored to immigrate to Canada.
5). Start-up Visa Program
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to immigrate to Canada through this program:
- Applicants must own a business that qualifies for the program.
- The business must be backed by an approved investor organization.
- Applicants must have a minimum level of 5 in French or English.
- The applicant must have enough money to support himself or herself and their dependents.
|Number of family members||Funding Required (CAD)|
|for each additional family member||$3,361|
6). Self-employment program
Foreign nationals who wish to be self-employed in Canada can easily apply to immigrate to Canada through this program. To qualify, they must:
- intend to be self-employed in Canada
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience within the five (5) years prior to application
- Must have participated in cultural events or athletics worldwide
- Must be self-employed in sports or cultural activities
- Meet the selection criteria for self-employed
- Must have at least 35 points on the Comprehensive Ranking System.
- Healthy body.
- Character must be good.
- There must be enough money to support yourself.
To check your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score or eligibility, make sure you use the free Canada Express Entry CRS Points Calculator.To know the right steps to take in your Canadian immigration program, then I think you should Consult an Immigration Lawyer.
Originally posted 2022-09-13 18:39:06.
I would like to be part for this
Wow wish I can I apply
It’s a good move
I would like to be part for this please
I love it oo
Thank you for the information.
Is a nice one?
God bless you for sharing
God bless you for the parts
Canada is one of my dream country
Good to know
It’s very entertaining
I love it
God Bless Canada
Nice write up
Interesting write up
Thanks for sharing
I need more
Thanks for sharing