IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program 2023
The IMU Breakout Graduate Scholarship Program is now accepting applications. In this article, we will detail this scholarship program, its advantages and how to apply.
International students can apply for fully funded PhD scholarships under the IMU Breakout Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023. International Mathematical Union Scholarships are worth up to $10,000 per year, covering tuition, accommodation, travel and living expenses.
professional mathematician Recommendations are encouraged for very bright and motivated students from developing countries who intend to complete their PhD in developing countries (including their own countries).
Candidates must have a solid academic history and genuine interest in a career math Research and guidance.
This International Mathematical Union and Friends of the International Mathematical UnionAlong with donors, it is believed that the fellowship will benefit the home country of the person chosen for them, as well as future mathematicians.
- full tuition
- accommodation fee
- Travel expenses to the host institution (if different from home country)
- The basic cost of living will depend on the cost of living in the country in which the student will be pursuing a PhD program
Requirements for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program.
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Students cannot apply for scholarships on their own.
- Mathematics experts (including those who have retired but continue to instruct younger students). It would be ideal if the nominee had been guided by the proposer.
- Students must be citizens of developing countries and residents of that country.
- Students must already be enrolled in a doctoral program at a university or research institution located in a developing country, or have been pre-enrolled in the first academic year after the option period, in order to start a doctoral program there.
- There is no age limit for students.
- Nomination of female students is strongly recommended.
How do I apply for the IMU Graduate Scholarship Breakthrough Program?
To apply for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program, please follow the application guidelines below:
Materials needed to prepare the selection process: (Only files in PDF format can be published.)
- Nominee Statement
- Scanned copy of student (nominee) passport.
- Official letter of pre-admission to the doctoral program.
- The total cost budget requested.
- Doctoral supervisor resume.
- Invention project.
- Neither letter of recommendation can come from the nominee.
- Student’s course transcript (certified copy (e.g. stamped by the university)):
- A) Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- B) Master of Science or equivalent.
- Nominate your resume.
- Letter of nomination for the student’s motivation, research project and future plans.
- Nominee Statement.
- Doctoral supervisor statement.
- Nominee (Student) Statement
Originally posted 2022-09-01 10:13:36.
Fantastic! You are doing great.
This is amazing
Is the best
This is an opportunity
Will love to give this a trial
Am so happy to see this
This is great
Good to know
Thanks for sharing
Interesting write up
Thanks for sharing