International Student Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2022-23
Hereby remind you to pay attention to the USF International Student Scholarship Application Window 2022-23
Listed below are the summary points that you need to be aware of about the University of South Florida Scholarships for International Students in USA 2022-23:
- funding is partial
- They study materials chemistry and photonic materials or natural sciences at USF
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
brief description; introduction
By participating in USF’s International Student Scholarship Program, you create opportunities to achieve your career goals. Applications are being accepted for the 2023-2024 academic year scholarship.
The program supports highly motivated individuals who decide to pursue an undergraduate degree at the institution. The institution is open to students interested in receiving a high-quality education.
The application deadline is January 15, 2023.
The University of South Florida Scholarships for International Students 2022-23 is a program designed to reward high-achieving international students for the following programs only:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
The University will provide all of the following:
- USF will provide them with a $4,000 stipend ($1,000 per year) to cover all study-related expenses while they are in the US.
The University of South Florida Scholarships for International Students 2022-23 is mainly for undergraduate programs.
Number of awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of South Florida Scholarships for International Students in USA 2022-23
- A 3.50 GPA or above, 1210+ SAT (evidence-based reading and writing and math only), or 25+ ACT are applicant requirements.
The following procedures remain the only feasible way to apply correctly:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University to be eligible for this opportunity.
- Required Documents: Provide your high school GPA, whether you are a Florida resident or not, and your admissions office’s newly calculated state.financial report
- Entry Requirements: Students must have an ACT composite score of 29 or an SAT score of 1340+ (evidence-based reading, writing, and math only).
- Students must be able to demonstrate their command of the English language by doing the following:
- TOEFL IBT-79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click University of South Florida Scholarships for International Students in USA 2022-23Start your application.
frequently asked questions
Here are frequently asked questions to help you search for scholarships:
What is the University of South Florida Scholarship for International Students in USA?
- Here are Undergraduate Scholarship Jobs for Highly Achieved Applicants of the University of South Florida Scholarship
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly upon request.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.
Thanks for the update