Junior Clinical Training Scholarships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23
Your attention is hereby drawn to the application window for the 2022-23 Junior Clinical Training Scholarship at the University of Cambridge, UK
Listed below are the summary points that you need to be aware of about the University of Cambridge, UK Junior Clinical Training Scholarships 2022-23:
- funding is partial
- They study veterinary oncology at the University of Groningen
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
brief description; introduction
Recent graduating veterinarians are encouraged to apply for these Veterinary Oncology Junior Clinical Training Scholarships. The University of Cambridge is responsible for planning the curriculum.
Applicants will be further prepared to enter a 3-year residency program in Veterinary Oncology with an emphasis on gaining real-world clinical experience in the field under the supervision of a board-certified diplomat.
The application deadline is August 21, 2022.
The University of Cambridge, UK Junior Clinical Training Scholarship 2022-23 is a scheme designed to reward high-achieving international students and is only available for the following programmes:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
The University will provide all of the following:
- For candidates from the UK, the University of Cambridge will provide an award of £15,600.00 per annum.
The University of Cambridge Junior Clinical Training Scholarship 2022-23 is mainly for PhD programmes.
Number of awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of Cambridge Junior Clinical Training Scholarship 2022-23:
- Applicants must complete an online application form to apply.
- Supporting documents: email your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include them all in one attachment.
- Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with good grades to be admitted.
- Students must be able to speak and understand English.
- Those interested in this opportunity must be admitted to the University’s PhD program. PhD scholarship applications can be submitted separately online.
- Required Papers: Students must submit the following documents to the University:
- letter of intent
- Research Proposal (maximum 2 pages)
- Your CV, copies of diplomas and transcripts
- English Proficiency Certification
- an article
- Other related papers.
- Entry Requirements: Candidates must review all of the University’s admissions criteria before applying for admission.
- Students must have a strong command of the English language and strong academic writing skills.
Please click University of Cambridge Junior Clinical Training Fellowship 2022-23Start your application.
frequently asked questions
Here are frequently asked questions to help you search for scholarships:
What is the Primary Clinical Training Scholarship at the University of Cambridge, UK?
- This is the PhD program for high achieving applicants for Cambridge University Scholarships
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly as requested.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.
Veterinary oncology huh?
Wow this is nice
Veterinary oncology huh?