MasterCard Masters Scholarships at the University of California, USA 2023-24
Your attention is hereby drawn to the application window for the 2023-24 MasterCard Masters Scholarships at the University of California, USA
Listed below are the summary points that you need to be aware of about the Mastercard Masters Scholarships at the University of California, USA 2023-24:
- Funds are full
- They take all courses at UC
- International students are eligible
- All master’s applicants are eligible
brief description; introduction
From 2020 to 2028, Masters students from sub-Saharan Africa will be fully supported through the MasterCard UC Berkeley Masters Scholarships for African Students 2023/2024, which will provide financial, academic, social and professional advising.
UC Berkeley programs are supported by a broad range of functional and disciplinary campus units, including Student Affairs, Graduate Studies, the Berkeley International Office, and International House. It is managed by the Center for African Studies.
Application deadline is September 22, 2022
The UC MasterCard Masters Scholarship 2023-24 is a program designed to reward high-achieving international students and is only available for the following programmes:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
The University will provide all of the following:
- Scholarships are fully funded.
Meta’s Research Doctorate Scholarship Program 2022-23 in USA is mainly for Masters programmes.
Number of awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of California, USA 2023-24 MasterCard Masters Scholarships
- As a national of a sub-Saharan African country – you are still eligible to apply if you are a refugee, stateless person or have other concerns about your citizenship status. To find out, please contact us. Recipients of this scholarship are not from North African countries.
- Academic Success To be eligible for the scholarship, all prospective scholars must first be admitted to UC Berkeley. Demonstrated academic excellence is a key requirement for admission to the University.
- From Low-Income Families – We strive to accommodate people from the bottom quintile of income in every country. This scholarship is for exceptionally gifted students who lack other means of funding the continuing education necessary to achieve their goals and aspirations.
- Demonstrate a desire to give back to the community, country or continent – we are looking for students who are well-rounded and involved in extracurricular activities. This may include other topics (social, economic and political) that you are researching and passionate about, some of which may be directly related to your research topic. In both their UC Berkeley application and subsequent scholarship applications, applicants should further detail their accomplishments.
- We are looking for students who are passionate about issues affecting their communities and who will use their UC Berkeley education to better prepare themselves with the knowledge and skills to address these challenges when they return to their home countries after completing their studies. The goal of the program is to enable academics to return home after making important professional connections through internships and career placements, even though significant work could be done overseas.
The following procedures remain the only feasible way to apply correctly:
- Graduate degree seekers wishing to be considered for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program must first be admitted to the University through the regular admissions process in order to be considered for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program.
Please click University of California MasterCard Masters Scholarships 2023-24Start your application.
frequently asked questions
Here are frequently asked questions to help you search for scholarships:
What is the UC MasterCard Masters Scholarship?
- Here are the Masters positions for high achieving applicants of the Meta Scholarship
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly upon request.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.
The eligible countries are not listed.
This is a nice one
Late for me to apply