Southeastern Louisiana University Out of State Scholarships USA, 2022/2023
Southeastern Louisiana University is a public university located in Hammond, Louisiana. It is approved by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges to award associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees.
The university is made up of five academic colleges with 18 departments and programs offering more than 59 programs, with nursing programs in Hammond and Baton Rouge.
As the third-largest public university in the state, Southeastern Louisiana University is focused on harnessing the potential of deep external relationships to increase funding and support for the advancement of the University and its students.
Southeastern University becomes the first institution in Louisiana to earn the distinctive AACSB accounting accreditation.
About the scholarship:
- Host University: Southeastern Louisiana University;
- Host country: United States;
- Learning level: undergraduate level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible countries: International students;
- Available subjects: all subjects;
- Application deadline: December 1, 2021.
The Out-of-State Fee Waiver Scholarship is now open to all undergraduate and international students, giving them the opportunity to continue their studies at Southeastern Louisiana University.
Successful applicants will receive a tuition waiver to cover the full cost of Southeastern Louisiana University’s non-residential undergraduate programs.
- Candidates must maintain an ACT or equivalent SAT composite score of 21;
- Entrants must maintain a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.25 or higher.
how to apply:
Scholars need to visit the university website and submit an application for the UG course of their choice. Out-of-state individuals who qualify for the scholarship are strongly encouraged to apply.
- vaccination records;
- Secondary School Transcript: High School Transcript;
- Support financial statements.
Applicants must have successfully passed high school and have no previous education above that level. They must have completed an accredited high school coursework with a minimum GPA of 2.35. ACT or SAT scores are also required.
- Duolingo: 100;
- TOEFL: 550 based on pen and paper;
- IELTS: total score 6.5;
- TOEFL: 80 web-based;
- TOEFL: 7.9 IB.
For details, please visit the official website:
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
Very nice house