Study in USA: Harvard University Scholarship for B.Sc, Master’s & Ph.D Programs
Harvard University Scholarships: Harvard University is currently offering a number of entry scholarships to international students across the globe to enroll in full-time undergraduate study programs scheduled for the 2022 academic year.
Harvard University and its schools, campuses and colleges award more than 1,000 undergraduate, master’s and doctoral entry scholarships each year.
Eligible high school students, first degree students, master’s and doctorate students (including international candidates) will be automatically considered for a variety of entrance scholarships when applying to the University.
1. Scholarship Sponsor: Harvard University
2. The scholarship will be: Harvard University, USA
3. Scholarship Type: Entrance Award/Tuition Award
4. Scholarship level: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.
5. slot: More than 1,000 scholarships will be awarded
6. Scholarship value: Please check scholarship benefits
7. Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate study programs
8. Country/Candidate Qualification: International Students
Application Deadline: Varies by program
To be eligible for the Harvard University Faculty Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants must be international students
2. Applicants must have applied or are currently applying to Harvard University
3. Applicants must be proficient in English
4. Applicants should check and meet the University’s admission requirements on the Admission Requirements page.
5. Scholarship awards and deadlines will vary by department, faculty and faculty.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarships
To apply for the Harvard University Faculty Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
A completed application will include:
1. Cover letter, briefly explaining the applicant’s academic field, major country or region, and proposed research topic
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume; include list of publications
3. Research proposal (within 2500 words); including intellectual goals and planned methods and disciplinary work
4. Copies of transcripts of undergraduate, master’s and doctoral courses
5. Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application)
All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as pdf files. The online application is accessible through the home page of the Harvard College website. To access the application, click on the “Apply Online” button.
Scholarship application link:
What are Harvard Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Programs?
- Here are undergraduate jobs for high-achieving applicants for the Harvard University Scholarships
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly upon request.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be considered.