Undergraduate International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada 2022-23
This is to remind you of the Application Window for Undergraduate International Entrance Scholarships at the University of Calgary, Canada 2022-23
Listed below are the summary points that you need to be aware of about the University of Calgary Canada Undergraduate International Entrance Scholarships 2022-23:
- funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Calgary
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
brief description; introduction
Overseas students commencing undergraduate studies at the University in the fall semester will be awarded the coveted University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship in recognition of their outstanding achievements. Academic achievement is a requirement for the scholarship, but there are other achievements that must be considered.
The application deadline is December 1, 2022.
The University of Calgary, Canada Undergraduate International Entrance Scholarship 2022-23 is a program designed to reward high-achieving international students and is only available for the following programmes:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
The University will provide all of the following:
- The award, valued at $15,000, is available to second-, third-, and fourth-year students at the University of Calgary, as long as they maintain a GPA of 2.60 or higher in at least 24.00 units from the previous fall and winter semesters.
- The total cost of a 4-year undergraduate degree is $60,000.
The University of Calgary, Canada Undergraduate International Entrance Scholarship 2022-23 is mainly for undergraduate applicants.
Number of awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the 2022-23 Undergraduate International Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary, Canada:
- International students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program beginning in the fall semester need to apply.
- They must be first-year students.
- Scholarship applicants must generally have a GPA of at least 3.20.
- In addition, they must meet the University’s English language proficiency standards.
The following procedures remain the only feasible way to apply correctly:
- After applying for admission, you can also apply for awards.
- The early admissions application deadline is December 1, 2022, and the regular application deadline is March 1, 2023, to apply for fall 2022 admission (standard admission).
- For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, be sure to visit the official website (link provided below).
Please click University of Calgary Canada Undergraduate International Entrance Scholarships 2022-23 Start your application.
frequently asked questions
Here are frequently asked questions to help you search for scholarships:
What is the University of Calgary Canada Undergraduate International Entrance Scholarship?
- Here are undergraduate jobs for high-achieving applicants for the University of Calgary scholarship
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly upon request.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.
Very nice to hear
Nice school I will apply for scholarships