Urgent Tailor Jobs in Canada 2023 (Apply Now)
Are you looking for a well paid emergency seamstress job in Canada? Then find legal information about your dream job in Canada here.
Who is a tailor?
Tailors are responsible for making, repairing or modifying garments for customers according to their specifications, needs and preferences. They measure the customer’s measurements, assist with fabric selection, and arrange accessories to determine if additional adjustments are required.
Education: Secondary school (high school) diploma. Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Specific skills: operating a sewing machine or hand sewing. Tailored garments to customer and manufacturing specifications. Adjust, modify and repair garments as needed. Tag, cut and sew fabric. Select and modify business models based on customer and apparel manufacturer specifications and fit.
- Place: 681 Columbia Street New Westminster, British ColumbiaV3M 1A8
- salary: $19.50 to $21.00Hour per hour 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: permanent employment
- start date: start as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
As a tailor, your responsibilities include making, modifying, modifying and repairing garments for our clients. You should also help the client choose the type of material as well as the design of the garment. In addition to that, you should sew old and outdated garments according to the client’s request.
You should sew different garment decorations such as hooks, zippers, buttons or snaps according to the customer’s specifications.
When sewing clothes, you should strictly follow the instructions/guidelines provided by the customer. Also, you should complete the order by removing all chalk marks as well as ironing the garment.
As an ideal candidate, you should have exceptional customer satisfaction and problem-solving skills. The ability to pay close attention to detail will be an asset. You should also have excellent hand-eye coordination and amazing sewing skills.
If your experience and skills meet the criteria for our tailoring position, please apply now. We would love to meet you.
- A high school diploma or equivalent in the field.
- Previous experience as a tailor, bespoke designer or related role.
- Solid working knowledge of various fabrics and embroidery threads.
- Proficient in using different types of sewing machines.
- Amazing hand-eye coordination.
- An extraordinary ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent sewing skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Discuss with clients to modify and repair garments according to their requirements
- Take accurate measurements and make necessary calculations
- Label various clients’ apparel materials.
- Write the client’s design preferences and specifications in an accurate manner.
- Decorate clothing with decorations to enhance its appearance.
- Repair clothes for clients according to their condition.
- Make garments according to design specifications and preferences.
Who can apply for this job?
Applies only to the following situations:
- You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, Do not apply. employer Your application will not be responded to.
how to apply
Originally posted 2022-09-13 18:39:34.
Also wish to be part
It sounds good
I am a tailor please am interested
It’s a good move
Is meant for Canada citizen
I wish to apply
What about Nigeria
I love this
For tea? Nice one
That is great!
Am interested, am a very good fashion designer
Am interested, am a very good fashion designer 💯💯✔️✔️✔️
Please help me out
Beautiful write up
I need connection
I need contact
It’s so inspiring
Please keep it up💕
The payment is okay
Well written post
I love it