Victoria International Scholarship at the University of Houston, USA 2022-23
This is to remind you of the Application Window 2022-23 for the University of Houston Victoria International Scholarships in USA
The summary points about the University of Houston Victoria International Scholarships 2022-23 in USA that you need to pay attention to are listed below:
- funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Houston
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate (Masters taught) applicants are eligible
brief description; introduction
International students on F-1 and J-1 visas are eligible for the International Student Cultural Scholarship (ISCS). During their first semester at UHV, new students are automatically awarded a Cultural Scholarship for International Students. If students wish to continue on the scholarship after the first semester, they must comply with the International Student Cultural Scholarship (ISCS) conditions given below.
The scholarship provides $3,000 per year ($1,500 each for the fall and spring semesters). Scholarships cover out-of-state tuition and fees only. The award does not cover any additional fees or tuition fees. Only UHV students are eligible for this scholarship.
The application deadline is November 15, 2022.
The University of Houston Victoria International Scholarship 2022-23 is a program designed to reward high-achieving international students for the following programs only:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- all international countries
The University will provide all of the following:
- The scholarship provides $3,000 per year ($1,500 each for the fall and spring semesters).
The University of Houston Victoria International Scholarship 2022-23 is mainly for undergraduate and postgraduate (Master taught) programs.
Number of awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of Houston Victoria International Scholarship 2022-23
- UHV must enroll new F-1/J-1 overseas students before awarding scholarships. Upon acceptance, the scholarship amount will appear on the student’s I-20 immigration record. F-1 and J-1 students must be enrolled full-time.
- US Transfer International students must have valid immigration status prior to enrolling at UHV.
- All new international students are required to attend the required International Student Orientation.
- Scholarship recipients must settle all outstanding tuition and fees on or before the deadline.
The following procedures remain the only feasible way to apply correctly:
- Students are automatically awarded the scholarship in their first semester; no application is required. If students are unable to maintain scholarship criteria, they must submit a scholarship application to the Office of International Programs. After considering the appeal, the International Program Scholarship Committee will make a decision.
Please click Boston University Trustee Scholarships in USA 2022-23Start your application.
frequently asked questions
Here are frequently asked questions to help you search for scholarships:
What is the University of Houston Victoria International Scholarships in USA 2022-23?
- Here are undergraduate and postgraduate (Masters taught) positions for high achieving applicants for the University of Houston Scholarship
what are the tricks to increase your chances of being selected
- Comply with deadlines and provide all documents correctly upon request.
Is this a scholarship for domestic and foreign applicants?
- This applies to international applicants only.
I like the school so much 💯💯✔️✔️