WeAreAllCS Technical Entrance Scholarships for Women at Dalhousie University in Canada 2023
The WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship is for women who want to make an impact in and outside of the technology community.
Dalhousie University will provide scholarship recipients with the following benefits:
- $10,000 scholarship ($5,000 entrance scholarship and $5,000 second-year scholarship (depending on academic performance))
- Access to events and professional development opportunities through the WeAreAllCS initiative and our partners
Application deadline: March 1, 2023.
Eligible countries: International
Award value: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
Eligible fields of study: Applicants may apply for a bachelor’s degree Taught BS in Computer Science or Applied Computer Science at Dalhousie University.
- Applicants must have an overall average score of 70%.
- Applicants can demonstrate how a passion for technology has or will have an impact in the broadest sense of their community.
- Applicants must identify as female.
- Applicants must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT-90
- TOEFL CBT-237
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAN Test – 4.5
- Gain – 70
- English Professional Test – 61
How to apply: Students must be in online portal. To apply for the WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship, interested students must complete this form.